Friday, September 23, 2011

Rain and doctors go away!


We have still been battling sickness around here. Lilly had strep, and Lincoln was trying to get over his virus still. Plus it pretty much has rained all week. So this week has been pretty blah.
Link lost a tooth though, which he thought was pretty cool.




Last night we went to Landon's football game. He LOVED that! Gee Gee is his favorite person around here, besides mommy of course. : )







Today Lilly was supposed to have gymnastics today. It was going to be her first lesson. I really played it up. BUT I couldn't find the gym. One reason was that it was raining so hard I could hardly see. The other reason is that map quest took me some crazy route. So, after we were already late and I was still lost, I figured we might as well give-up. We will try again next week. Lilly was really looking forward to it, so I made it up to her by going to chuck e cheese. About my least favorite place, but we were the only ones there for most of the time, so at least there weren't too many wild kids around......just my two! Link had so much fun! So did Lilly.


















Hoping the rain and sickness is gone!

1 comment:

  1. They are REALLY cute together! Link is looking so smiley and happy.

    ReplyDelete