Thursday, September 1, 2011

Hong kong.

We made it to Hong Kong! We opted to take a van, instead of the train. It was more money, but worth it to be able to relax. We still had to go through the border, and immigration, but that was not painful at all.
After we checked in we decided to make the most of the day with a quick trip to Disney. It was fun! Much smaller than home, but just right for our two. Link probably thought we were crazy, but he really enjoyed it. Lilly loved it, and was so happy to go to Mickey Mouse's house. We saw the parade, and my only disappointment was that Mulan was MIA.
Hong Kong is very pretty. I love the way the mountains meet the sea, and I wish I had a good picture of it.
HOME tomorrow. I am beyond excited! It's only a day away!
Off to do some last minute packing!!!














1 comment:

  1. That is waaaay too cool. I want ALL the details. How are you getting on without a guide? I would LOVE to go to HK. Can't wait to talk to you. Save travels xxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete