Saturday, August 20, 2011

Honestly...

We made it, but barely. We are beyond exhausted and grumpy. Lilly did pretty good, considering. Actually she may have complained the least so far. We started out with issues when I realized that there was no in seat entertainment.. Then finally Lilly fell asleep, and so did I....then I woke up feeling wet and came to the realization that Lilly had peed in her pants while she was sleeping....that was fun to clean up. Our food was really bad...I can go on and on, but I am not going to bore you with my negativity. So what I meant to say was, oh yes, we made it, and that in it's self is enough to be thankful for!
More tomorrow. My brain is hardly working tonight.

Leslee

7 comments:

  1. ROFL love it! I nearly did a Lilly reading that HA HA HA. So glad you are there safe albeit grumpy. Was it a smooth flight and were they all on time at least? Cannot wait to read more. BIG smooches xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, poor Lilly! And poor you. Remember, it is all about your son...all about your son. I hope the rest of your trip is great.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hang in there dear... keep your eye on the prize :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. No in flight entertainment? Horrible food? That stinks. Sorry to hear about the leak in your seat!

    Hope you get some rest. Enjoy the Aqua City hotel. Can't wait to read more tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sorry about Lilly wetting on you. We are doing good and hope you are getting some rest. Can't wait until tomorrow when our visions of Link become real! We are going to the Knight game: me, Landon and friend, Lauren and Ian with Danny and Diane, Matthew and Janette. There are fireworks afterwards so we will be home late. Try to Skye us anytime you want. We will be excited!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Glad you guys made it safe and sound even though the plane conditions weren't too ideal. Things are as Nana said, going fine here. Hopefully by the time you read this you'll be pretty well rested and a little less grumpy. Can't wait to Skype you. I miss the three of you so, so, so much, and can't wait to see your faces and hear your voices. Stay safe and be strong. This will all be over and Link will be here with all of us, as will you, before you know it. I love you so much. <3.

    ReplyDelete
  7. ok, now I found it!! Hoping that you all are able to get some rest! Try to shake off Delta (I told you they stink!!) and enjoy your time in China!

    ReplyDelete