Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Not much to say.....

Today we are hanging out in the room for the most part. We had planned on getting out to explore but it's pouring the rain. Maybe it will clear up later. Lilly and Link are enjoying Tom and Jerry and Pleasant Goat cartoons.
Tomorrow will be a big day, as we get to go visit Link's orphanage. We will be taking the high speed bullet train to xuzhou early in the morning.
Link seems to be either getting sick, or something. He's coughing and a little congested, but very happy still. He ate a good breakfast, but has seemed a little mopey today....I know he is processing so much still, and like I said he seems to be getting some respiratory something. Still just smiling away though....I tell you, seriously, it can not be this easy. I might be in for a fit later, but as of now he is a dream!



- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

2 comments:

  1. Leslee
    So glad to see things are going well. I hope Link feels better. Have a good trip to the orhpanage tommorrow, hug Carsen for us. What
    VPN are you using for your ipad.
    Have a wonderful day!
    Caroline

    ReplyDelete
  2. ROFL loved the "I might be in for a fit later" comment. Man I hope none of you come down with coughs and cold. When I was there I got a terrible cold the last week. Can't wait to see more pics xxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete