Tuesday, August 23, 2011

It's official.

He's ours! We went back today and signed the rest of the papers. I thought Matt took some pictures, and he thought I did, ugh, but I have some from this morning, and some from yesterday.
Things continue to go well. I am anxious to get home and get his therapy started, so we can get him stronger. He let's nothing stop him at all, he is very determined to get whatever he needs, without help. He's so so sweet...very agreeable, very sweet boy...
Today after the papers were signed we went to walmart to pick up a stroller, and a million junky toys, but hey it made him happy...Lilly picked out a few things as well. Currently he is watching cartoons on the DVD player.
We are off to find some lunch. I'll update again later.


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad















1 comment:

  1. Such cute pics of of them together!! Glad you didn't get run over....yikes!

    ReplyDelete