Thursday, August 4, 2011

So many many times....


I never thought this day would come. This journey has been more than difficult. I have not publicly written about all of the hardships that we have experienced. Along with those hardships there have been abundant blessings that have surpassed anything in my wildest dreams. We started out this process not knowing exactly how it would all work out. We had faith, but our faith has been tested over and over again. One day I am going to tell you all about it, but today is not that day, because today is the day to rejoice. We officially have TRAVEL APPROVAL, and are booking our flights to go to China. Its a beautiful thing! We are SO CLOSE now. Praise GOD!

1 comment:

  1. Yippee!!! I am so glad for you...I can not wait to follow your journey...any dates yet!!!
    Kathie

    ReplyDelete